1. Pei SJ (1994) Indigenous knowledge of mountain people and conservation of biodiversity in the mountain ecosystems. ICIMOD, Nepal, pp 154-165
2. Latif A, Shinwari ZK (2005) Sustainable market development for non timber forest products in Pakistan. Ethnobot Leaflets
3. Goleniowski ME, Bongiovanni GA, Bongiovanni L, Palacio CO, Cantero JJ (2006) Medicinal plants from the "Sierra de Comechingones", Argentina. J Ethnopharmacol 107:324-341
4. Farnsworth NR (1988) Screening plants for new medicines. In: Wilson EO, Peter FM (eds) Biodiversity. National Academy Press, Washington, DC, pp 83-97
5. Katewa SS, Chaudhary BL, Jain A (2004) Folk herbal medicines from tribal area of Rajasthan, India. J Ethnopharmacol 92:41-46
6. Shinwari M I, Khan MA (1998) Ethnobotany of Margalla Hills National Park, Islamabad. Department of Biological Sciences Quaid-e-Azam university, Islamabad. PASTIC Printing Press, pp 1-150
7. De Silva T (1997) Industrial utilization of medicinal plants in developing countries. In: Bodeker G, Bhat KKS, Burley J, Vantomme P (eds) Medicinal plants for forest conservation and healthcare, Non-Wood Forest Products No. 11. FAO, Rome, pp 38-48
8. Prajapati ND, Purohit SS, Sharma AK, Kumar T (2003) A handbook of medicinal plants. Agribios, India, p 553
9. Schippmann U, Leaman DJ, Cunningham AB (2002) Impact of cultivation and gathering of medicinal plants on biodiversity: global trends and issues. In: Biodiversity and the ecosystem approach in agriculture, forestry and fisheries, Ninth regular session of the commission on genetic resources for food and agriculture. FAO, Rome, pp 1-21
10. Said M (1970) Hamdard pharmacopia of eastern medicine. Hamdard National Foundation of Pakistan, Hamdard Academy, Pakistan
Was this article helpful?
Secrets To Living Longer And Healthier Revealed By Nutrition Scientist! Insider Nutrition Secrets. Have you ever wondered what it might be like to find the long lost Fountain of Youth? We cant promise you that, but we can give you a close second. Starting today, learn the facts about what your body really needs to survive longer and healthier. Discover insider information from a former food and drug expert. Learn how a new food or drug is developed from the beginning until it finally reaches your grocers shelves.